Want the thrill of paddle boarding in Class I and class II rapids while enjoying the beautiful Dominican countryside? Then the full day stand up paddle boarding excursion is for you.
Your day will start when we pick you up at your accommodation. We will then drive 35 minutes to our put in on the Jamao River. After a safety briefing and paddling tutorial, we will begin our 13-kilometer paddle down the river.
On the way, there are places to cliff jump, rope swing, and swim in the cool, clear waters of the Jamao and Yasica Rivers. We will also make stops on the river to have some snacks and refreshments. This excursion includes a large Dominican style lunch with rice, beans, chicken, fried plantains, and vegetables.
The full day stand-up paddle does require some prior paddling experience. The recommended age for this excursion is 12 years old. The paddle boarder must be comfortable to paddle on their own.
The Full Day Stand-up Paddle Boarding Includes:
- Transportation to and from your accommodation (Cabarete area)
- Specially designed river made stand-up paddle boards
- Paddling tutorials
- Experienced Guides
- A delicious Dominican lunch, snacks, water
What to Bring:
- Sun Block
- Clothing to get wet
- Water shoes or old sneakers are recommended, but not essential
The price for the Full day Class I and Class II Stand-up Paddle Boarding is $89.00 ages 12+ (group discounts may apply)
This excursion includes transport to and from Cabarete. If you are staying outside Cabarete there is an extra transport fee, see below:
- Cabarete Hotels: Transport included
- Kite Beach Hotels: Transport included
- Encuentro Hotels: Transport included
- Perla Marina: $20.00 for up to 4 people
- Sosua Hotels: $30.00 for up to 4 people
- Playa Dorada & Costa Dorada Hotels: $80.00 for up to 4 people
- Cofresi Hotels: $85.00.00 for up to 4 people
- Riu Hotels: $90.00 for up to 4 people
- Rio San Juan Hotels: $100.00 for up to 4 people